The COVID-19 measures and guidelines from RIVM that apply at the time the Art Appetizer takes place must be complied with. Unfortunately, we can't make it any easier, but we will do our utmost best to make sure we have some fun...
To make everyone's experience as enjoyable and safe as possible, we use the following (precautionary) measures in line with current guidelines:
- Everyone older than 12 years will need a corona certificate to proof you've been vaccinated, you’ve had corona or that you’ve recently tested negative for corona. You only need to do this once, at the starting location. You will receive a wristband which gives you free access to the other venues and all the fun in between.
- At most venues, you can follow a route through the building to provide enough space.
- The venues ensure the appropriate distance for any placed activities. For other activities, as well as on arrival, queues, toilets, catering, etc. please pay attention to this yourself.
- Wearing a face mask in the venues is not mandatory.
- Tickets are only on sale online. It is not possible to buy tickets at the ticket offices of the venues.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the night to avoid gathering outside.
- There is no time limit per venue visit. However, we do hope that everyone can take into account fellow queuing night-lovers who would also like to get in.
- Please take the maximum capacity per venue into account. Has a venue reached its maximum number of visitors? Then unfortunately they can't let you in and you will have to wait.
- Follow the directions of staff where necessary. They will provide you with information and ensure guidelines are followed. They will address visitors if necessary.
- Keep fellow visitors in mind, whether in the queue outside, at the ticket desk or in the venue.
- Pay contactless or with PIN where possible(shop, bar etc.).
- Please note that as long as COVID-19 measures apply, these must also be taken into account when moving from venue to venue.
We assume that you as a visitor are aware of the most recent measures advised or required by the Dutch government and that you adhere to them. We will continue to monitor advice about COVID-19, and we will adjust our measures if necessary based on new guidelines advised or made mandatory by the Dutch government. Please keep in mind that these measures can still change shortly before the start of the Art Appetizer. It is therefore important to keep an eye on this overview so you are aware of any last-minute changes.
Help, how do I get my Corona certificate?
Go to coronacheck.nl
You are able to receive a corona certificate via CoronaCheck if:
- you have been vaccinated
- have been tested negative for corona
- you have had corona and recovered.
QR code = your proof
CoronaCheck turns your vaccination or test result into a QR code. That's your proof. Show this QR code, your ID and e-ticket at the starting location and you are ready to go!
No problem, the CoronaCheck can create an international QR code for you!
No smart phone?
Again, no need to panic, you can also present a printed version, just like with your e-ticket.
Questions or concerns?
Don't hesitate to contact us, we will do our utmost best to help everyone!