The COVID-19 measures and guidelines from RIVM that apply at the time Museumnacht Maastricht 2022 takes place must be complied with. Do to keep an eye on this page so you are aware of any last-minute changes.
In order to make everyone's visit as pleasant and safe as possible, we take the following (precautionary) measures into account, in line with the national guidelines:
- Visitors do not have to present a Corona Certificate and/or test results. Museumnacht Maastricht is an event with a continuous flow of visitors and all the participating art venues accomodate fewer than 500 people at the same time.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and have yourself tested at the GGD or do a self-test. Even if you are vaccinated.
- Although the requirement of staying 1,5 metres apart is lifted, the venues will offer enough space. In addition, we work with starting locations to reduce waiting times.
- Wearing a face mask is not mandatory. When prefered, you can ask for a free face mask at the hop-on hop off bus.
- We advise you to buy your tickets prior to the event online to avoid queues.
- There is no time limit per venue visit. However, we do hope everyone considers fellow queuing night-lovers who would also like to get in.
- Please take the maximum capacity per venue and hop-on hop-of bus into account. Has a venue or bus reached its maximum number of visitors? Then unfortunately they can't let you in immediately and you will have to wait.
- Follow the directions of staff where necessary. They will address visitors if necessary.
- It's great most measures are being lifted. However, do keep fellow visitors in mind, whether in the queue outside or in the venue, and give each other space.
- Pay contactless or with PIN (shop, bar etc.).
We assume that you as a visitor are aware of the most recent restrictures advised or required by the Dutch government and that you adhere to them. We will continue to monitor advice about COVID-19, and we will adjust our measures if necessary based on new guidelines advised or made mandatory by the Dutch government. Please keep in mind that these measures can still change shortly before the start of Museumnacht Maastricht. It is therefore important to keep an eye on this page so you are aware of any last-minute changes.
Questions or concerns?
Don't hesitate to contact us.